Addiction treatment businesses are like all others in that they too have bills to pay. What treatment centers find most convenient is if a patient has cash or PPO Insurance. Many PPO Insurance plans have “mental health riders” that cover addiction treatment. Rehabs love PPO insurance. It is typically more difficult to receive coverage if you have an HMO insurance plan. It is best to check on the back of your Insurance card and call the 800# to discuss who can provide you with the benefit.
If you are on social security, Medicare or Medicaid it can be much harder to find treatment. Again you should call the 800# on the back of your card to find out where you can get treatment. If all else fails call us here at Lifeset.
There are also funding companies who will help with the financing of addiction treatment.
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross
- First Choice Health
- Florida BLUE & BCBS of FL
- Free Phone Consultations for all
- HMO, CIGNA, No Insurance placement available
- Harvard Pilgrim
- In-Network Free Consultation Placement Assistance
- MOST PPO Insurances Accepted
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network